FYI

A neighbor a couple doors from me just had a house fire with two fire departments responding. The cause is new to me so I want to share in an attempt to head off any more such mishaps. The lady was burning a candle on her fireplace mantel and the candle was too close to the wall mounted TV. The TV overheated and exploded setting the wall on fire. Not only does the wall require rebuilding but the whole house was permeated with smoke and needs cleaning. Be careful with those candles; perhaps an investment in flickering battery powered candles is a good alternative.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: